- Weight: 1lb
The American Fireglass On/Off Weather resistant Wall Switch is great for your outdoor fire feature. Because it is encased in a waterproof enclosure, this device is extremely durable. This wall switch includes an easy on/off switch.
- Housed in a weatherproof casing
- Simple on/off function
1. Fire Glass
2. Lite Stone Balls
3. Lite Stones
4. Lava Rock
5. Tumbled Lava
6. CSA Certified Burner Kits
7. Fire Pit Pans
8. Fire Pit Rings
10. Flame Guards
11. Burner Covers
1. Fire Pits – 1 year from date of purchase.
2. Fittings and Parts – 1 year from date of purchase.
3. Electronic Ignition System and Parts – 1 year from date of purchase.
4. Dealer Tools and Displays
5. Black Steel Burner Fire Rings - 2 years from date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. WARRANTY ADJUSTMENT:
1. Within the scope of the aforementioned guarantee and the applicable time frames specified, AMERICAN FIRE GLASS® commits to repair or provide a replacement for any product or component that proves to be defective, but not to remove or install it
2. Any fault covered by this warranty must be reported by the buyer to American Fire Glass® within thirty (30) days of the defect's discovery.
3. Without permission from AMERICAN FIRE GLASS®, no goods will be accepted for return or replacement. Contact American Fire Glass® with all the facts of your complaint, a copy of your sales receipt, invoice, or other proof of purchase, as well as a photo of the product installed, before returning any goods. Products that are returned without a receipt will be repaired after the warranty has expired at our then-current service and part prices. Please refuse any goods that have been obviously damaged in transportation when they are delivered. Please notify American Fire Glass® right away if the product was arrived with visible damage so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. Returns of merchandise must be handled as follows:
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
1. The aforementioned guarantee is only valid for the times specified above and is only limited by the provisions of this clause.
2. In connection with the sale, use, or reporting of the product, AMERICAN FIRE GLASS® shall not be liable for any loss, damage, incidental, or consequential damages of any type, whether based on warranty, contract, or negligence. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
3. The contract price paid for the product that is allegedly defective or inappropriate will never, under any circumstances, exceed the maximum liability of AMERICAN FIRE GLASS® in connection with this limited guarantee.
4. Any product given by American Fire Glass® that has been misused, neglected, subjected to an accident, improperly installed, or used in violation of American Fire Glass® instructions is not covered by this warranty.
5. Any unit repaired or altered outside of an American Fire Glass factory, or by anyone not specifically authorized by American Fire Glass®, is not covered by this guarantee and is not subject to it.
6. Only the guarantee provided by the maker of that product is applicable to components made by suppliers other than AMERICAN FIRE GLASS®.
7. Any guarantee is void for rust, color changes, and freight damage that result from causes without the manufacturer's control.
AMERICAN FIRE GLASS® shall be held harmless from any and all claims by the buyer as a result of injury or damage to an ultimate user or other person caused by the product solid herein by the seller to the buyer, whether the injury or damage results from the assembly, installation, operation, shipment, storage, or manufacture of this product. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO Other than what is explicitly stated above, AMERICAN FIRE GLASS® offers no other warranties, either expressed or implied.