Conditioning an outdoor space to be comfortable and conducive all year long is everyone's dream. Interestingly, fire pits make your outdoor space enjoyable, comfortable, warm, and luxurious. Imagine being warmed up with a glass of wine and aesthetically flickering flames.
Fire pits are built for much more than merely enjoying your evening and getting warm or spending time with family and friends. They can help you explore various fun activities ranging from charades, campfire stories, card and board games, movies, and lots more. If you are alone, you can get inspirations to strategize, relax and get rid of stress, explore your inner creativity, and lots more.
The quality and aesthetic of our outdoor spaces significantly impact wellness, happiness, and creating happy memories. Regardless of why, when, or the type of fire pit you need, it is essential to filter the market for products that meet your needs, provide a high value for money, and stand the test of time.
Understandably, shopping for the best fire pits to elevate your outdoor space can be overwhelming. The array of options and the energy needed to navigate the busy market make it a hassle, and that's where CJS Fire pits can be of assistance.
We help you to filter the wheat from the shaft with our array of fire pits for sale. Here you will find quality fire pits that are affordable, convenient, and safe to use. You will also find helpful information, such as fire pit area ideas and how to handle fire pit accessories for safe use. All these combined with our top-notch customer service, technical expertise, and a team of experts to give you the best experience possible.
When it comes to outdoor living, fire pits are a favorite. Outdoor fire pits have the benefit of a bonfire where you can gather and socialize around it, but without the potential of it raging out of control and the fire department crashing the party. Unlike the fire bowls we mentioned above, you can also have a wood-burning fire pit. There are some sweet advantages to using wood as your fuel, such as:
- The smoke makes a natural bug repellant, so you don't have to worry about getting eaten alive outside
- The smell of certain firewood is nice
- You can roast marshmallows
- A sense of satisfaction when you coax the fire into blazing
The last one may just be us. But if it’s you as well, it’s a big deal to stand back proudly as the fire curls up around burning logs, okay okay throw in the marshmallows too! Another big advantage is that you don’t have to wait until the gas company comes out to do a refill. On the other hand, it’s also really nice to just strike a match, light the burner, and watch as your gas fire pit is up and going, fuss-free. The outdoor gas fire pits are great if you just want to enjoy your outdoor space with no mess and no cleanup. Because of this, gas fire pits for your patio are a great choice and you also don’t have to worry about hunting down wood that is of good quality to burn.
Why Should You Buy a Fire Pit?
Fire pits are becoming increasingly popular and for good reasons. A fire pit is one of the most valuable additions to your outdoor space. Asides from creating a warm atmosphere and elevating aesthetics, it also creates an overall balance and increases the value of your home.
It is best to understand that fire pits are not luxuries; rather, they are basic needs if you crave more quality time outside. Here are a few reasons you need a fire pit in your outdoor space.
- Elevates The Atmosphere Tone: Do you want a more memorable, comfortable, and inviting atmosphere for your outdoor gathering? A custom fire pit helps create an ambiance for a fantastic gathering with family and friends.
- Allows You to Enjoy Your Outdoor Space All Year Long: Enjoying your backyard living area all year long is a massive flex. Regardless of where you stay and the weather at any time of the year, a suitable fire pit can help you create warm evenings as you desire. The type of fire pit you use can determine the amount of heat to generate.
- Enjoy The "Old Wine" in A New and Better Bottle: The idea of fire pits is an ancient concept that helps to create warm evenings with unforgettable memories. The improvement of this timeless idea saw the innovation of new technologies like automatic ignition, heat control, etc., to improve the experience.
- Beautify Your Space: Besides its functionalities, fire pits improve overall appearance of your outdoor space. The glowing smokeless flame and fancy manufactured exteriors make them an appealing sight to behold.
Common Types of Fire Pits
Interestingly, there are different types of fire pits, and they are distinguished primarily based on fuel types. There are four types of fire pits based on this categorization.
- Wood Fire Pits: The wood fire pits give off a realistic campfire vibe. A smoky ambiance usually characterizes this type of fire pit along with the crackle of firewood as fuel. The wood fire pits can be either stone (or brick), or wood-burning grills.
- Gas Fuel Fire Pits: Unlike wood fire pits, gas fuel fire pits do not give off smoke and are suitable for outdoor spaces that are less spacious.
- Propane Fire Pits: Famous for their convenient use, aesthetics, and versatility. It also has a fantastic design that simulates and gives off contemporary vibes.
- Natural Gas Fire Pits: Too many, the natural gas fire pits feel like an upgrade to the trendy propane fire pit. They are usually versatile, durable, and cost-effective. And of course, they also use natural gas as a fuel source.
What to Keep in Mind When Buying a Fire Pit
Buying a fire pit might seem easy until you attempt to do so. Several types and models of fire pits are available the modern market. Getting your desired option with great quality might be a hassle if you don't know the right factors to consider.
CJS Fire Pits understands buyers' challenges when determining the most suitable fire pit. Hence, our team of experts offers primary considerations to help buyers filter their options and identify the most appropriate fire pit choice.
The significant factors to consider when buying fire pits include the following;
- Size: This is an important consideration when seeking the most suitable fire pit for you and your space. Regardless of how big or small your area is, we can help you find the perfect one for you. It is best for the size of your fire pit to be proportional to your space. A large fire pit works better in a big area and vice versa. At CJS Fire Pits, we offer an array of options, from compact fire bowls to extensive centerpieces to suit your outdoor needs.
- Type of Fire Pit: There are different fire pits with unique applications. Feel free to explore the available options ranging from fire bowls to fire fountains. We offer the best options to meet your needs.
- Fuel Type: No fire pit can serve its purpose without an adequate fuel supply. The four most common fuel types for fire pits are propane, wood, natural gas, and gel. It would be best if you considered fuel cost, proximity to fuel, and efficiency to decide the most ideal option.
- Features: Each fire pit model has various technological, functional, and aesthetical characteristics. These attributes often influence the functionality and versatility of these fire pits. Thorough consideration of available features can help you identify the best product option. Whether you love the emerging technology in fire pits or prefer the old-fashioned, CJS fire pits certainly have a suitable choice for you in our collection.
- Materials and Aesthetics: The materials and aesthetics of fire pits play crucial roles in their durability, functionality, ease of maintenance, and appearance. High-quality materials like glass-fiber reinforced concrete, metals, stainless steel, or powder-coated steel are the most common material types. Materials also influence the general aesthetics such as style, color, and finish that complements your décor. All the fire pits in our collection are built from high-quality materials that help them stand the test of time and perform optimally.
- Price: Getting the best products is about something other than how costly, or inexpensive a product is. What is important is the ability to obtain a high value for money spent. CJS Fire Pits offers high value products that fit varying budgets.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Start a Fire in a Fire Pit?
Starting a fire in a fire pit depends on the fuel type and the product's ignition model. It is best to find out from the manufacturer's instructions on the best ignition method.
How To Put Out A Fire In A Fire Pit?
The best way to put out a fire is to cease the fuel supply. A lack of fuel will help your fire burn down slowly and steadily. You can also put out wood fires by dowsing the flames with water. Modern models of firepits, especially gas fire pits, have turn-off ignition buttons to put out the fire quickly.
How Does A Smokeless Fire Pit Work?
Smokeless fire pits work by trapping the vapors from the burning fuel and removing them, limiting the indiscriminate smoke released into the air. Most smokeless fire pits work with a double-walled structure to ease the process of smoke trapping.
What To Do with Fire Pit Ashes?
There are several ways to utilize fire pit ashes rather than disposing of them. You can add the ashes to your garden for nutrient supply or sprinkle it in your yard to keep pests away. Fire pit ashes can provide traction on snowy walkways, absorb spills, and clean up surfaces.
Can You Use Wood in a Gas Fire Pit?
Wood fires generate intense heat that could damage your fire pit, including burner and fuel components. Using the correct designated fuel for each fire pit type is safe and most efficient.