With our High-Quality Water Scupper, you may improve your pool enjoyment and landscape design. Every Scupper is made of Stainless Steel. The Outdoor Plus offers a variety of scuppers in order to match any pool or water feature's design. Each scupper begins as a sheet of Stainless Steel that is manually measured, cut, and welded. The Stainless-Steel Scupper then has a color choice that can be chosen for each piece to give it a posh appearance. This High-Grade Stainless-Steel Swimming Pool Scupper is handcrafted to last with all seams being fully welded.
- Scuppers come equipped with a 1 1/2 female Inlet.
- All Items include a port for ground wires.
- Spectacular designs
- Humbly hand-made in the USA
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Scupper Width: 36"
- Scupper Depth: 8"
- Scupper Height: 4"
- Gallons Per Minute: 7-9GPM every 12 inches.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly
- Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans
- Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
Burner Ring & Burner Bars
- Lifetime Warranty
Electrodes & Spark Igniters
- Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods. No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify FDO within 48 hours. FDO is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by T.O.P's original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully. The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items.
- RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
- TOP is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- TOP is not responsible for surface level rust on stainless steel products.
- TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- TOP is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
36" X 8"
Smooth Flow Style