Your outdoor living space will look beautiful with the Mosaic Wide Style Stainless Steel Tiki Torch, which is ignited using matches. No matter the weather, these sturdy everlasting tiki torches can endure it. Outdoor plus gas tiki torches do not require the replacement of gels or refills for citronella oil.
Two barrel styles are available with this torch head:
- The original TOP Torch barrel features a 3/8 inch flared gas inlet and has an interior built-in needle valve for flame adjustment. The barrel fits over the 2 1/2-inch diameter in-ground post and is secured with hex bolts.
- The TOP-LITE barrel is designed for quick and convenient installation! It features a female 1/2 inch gas inlet and can be affixed onto any 1/2 inch gas pipe with threading - we recommend our in-ground post or torch stand mounting systems for best results. (Barrel DOES NOT include needle valve.)
We offer some different mounting options to choose from:
- The aluminum in-ground post has an attractive black powder coat finish and features an accommodation for a manual gas shut-off valve, as well as a 16 Inch tapered anchor post plus a 68 Inch post for a total height of 80 Inches. Aluminum post is finished with a durable black powder coat. Post Diameter is 2-1/2 Inches. Included is a flexline that is longer than the post for easy connection to the gas supply line.
- Install your tiki torch on your uncovered deck with the help of the deck post mounting plate (must be used in conjunction with the in-ground post).
- Help finish your fire feature with The Column Mount and improve the atmosphere of your patio by mounting a torch atop a column quickly and easily.
- For your patio or backyard space, consider getting the torch stand! It is ONLY compatible with the Top Lite Torch Barrel and comes with a manual shut off valve.
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel is used for a durable long lasting torch
- Two differenty types of torch valves. With the built-in needle valve you can adjust the flame height and with the On/Off valve you can not
- Three different mounting styles
- Made in the USA
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane compatible
- Does not require the replacement of gels or refills for oil
- Fits onto a 2-1/2" Diamater post
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas or Propane|
|Size:||3 3/4" Dia. x 14" High|
|Original Top Torch:||Built-In Needle Valve (Flame Adjustment) Yes|
|Top Lite Torch:||On/Off Valve (Flame Adjustment) No|
|Includes:||Ellipse Stainless Steel Tiki Torch Head|
|Fits:||2 1/2 Inch Diameter Post|
|Additional Options:||In-Ground Post Mount | Deck Mount | Torch Stand | Column Mount|
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct
function as follows:
- Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings = Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: 1 year
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial – 1 year; Residential – 3 years
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- This warranty is for the parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return
- Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warrant claim
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered
- This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from the products defects or warranty recovery
- This warranty is only applied to original purchases.
The Outdoor Plus, Inc., warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from TOP. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Please refer to the Warranty Chart below for warranty periods. The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. Product to be returned should be packed carefully- The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required. RMA’s are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by TOP and will not be processed if received after the expiration date. The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance . This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing. TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.